Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Orange

So I found out today (thanks to wikipedia) that oranges have segments. I thought it was just mandarins (or satsumas as the English seem to call them).

My entire worldview has changed to accommodate this fact.

For I thought oranges were impervious walls of thick orange, fleshed out by seeds and pith - I thought them to be Stalinesque, if you will.

Now I think them Stalinesque impervious walls of thick orange but fleshed out with some kind of OCTAGONAL PRISMS! And correspondingly I think that there is nothing in life quite as splendid as a good orange.

From here all I have to do is to work out how ... to ... get ... inside ...
It is at this point when yours truly covers themselves and their keyboard with the pith and seeds of a rather large orange. In short:

In Soviet Russia, orange peels YOU!!

No comments: